Erectile dysfunction
I am 24 yrs old. My Penis mussles are very loose. Sensitivity of the penis decreased. I used to masturabate a lot earlier, but i dont feel like it now. Am i being infertile? Should i approach for clinical advice? What can i do in my lifestyle to cure it?? Please suggest.
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I cam understand your feeling. If you feel that your erection power is less when compared to the past. Then consult a specialist to get it evaluated.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?