Erectile Dysfunction
I am 24 years old male. I was with my friend last weekend and I faced ED. I masturbate 3-4 times in a week. I do not drink or smoke and have athletic body. But that incident has left me nervousness. Kindly suggest me.

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+180
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there..... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices..... Consult your sex therapist for further evaluation and treatment.....