Erectile Dysfunction
Hi, I have ED problem.. I have consulted a doc and as he said, the blood flow to penis has slowed down + the veins are unable to lock blood in penis.. although I wasn't satisfied with his medication procedure.. rest all seem ok.. Pls suggest which tablets to take to improve d blood flow nd come back to normal

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb. Manmath ras. Nd tb. Sidh makardhwaj bati. One each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+180
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, it would be better if u can visit n consult for it.