Erectile dysfunction
Hello i have a childhood habbit masturbation,watching porn now a dayz i am getting vey poor erectios.After few months i am getting married,please help me out on this condition. I try tocontrol masturbation but i couldnt. Its almost 2-3 times a day. I am getting the erections but which are not stable for long enough. Please help me to resolve this problem.

You need a consultation which will help you to deal with controlling g the habit of excessive masturbation as well as treat your erectile dysfunction through homoeopathic and Bach Flower remedies

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+182
Chat with a sexologist
Hi there...Erectile dysfunction may be due to many causes as many physiologic, hormonal, and psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections... most of the times it will be psychological but other conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalances and intake of certain drugs can be the cause so these should be ruled out..treatment mainly depends upon underlying cause if its psychogenic counseling with psychiatrist with meditation, yoga etc will help...they may prescribe certain medication as well to maintain erections..if its organic cause it should be dealt accordingly...kindly consult psychiatrists they will do the needful....
The problem that you are facing is very common and donot think that your past has any role in it. This problem can occur because of many reasons which you can read all over net. My advise would be not to read that much and try to concentrate on being happy. Start exercising and think about anything else than that.
In case you feel like you are not able to control your thoughts or the problem is troubling you that much, feel free to contact our centre for FREE telephonic or video consultation.