Erectile dysfunction

Hello, I am 25 years old male Just few days before I was try to have sex with my girlfriend but i was unable to maintain an erection and finally i have to mastrubate. I had sex earlier with my ex girlfriend and at that point i dont have such problem i was able to do it. I have no such health problems and i am not taking any other medications. Can I take viagra or which medicine can help. Also suggest me other food which can help me in this situation. Thanks

Hello there...., I can understand your concern... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices.....Consult sex therapist.....