Erectile dysfunction
Hello, I am 25 years old male Just few days before I was try to have sex with my girlfriend but i was unable to maintain an erection and finally i have to mastrubate. I had sex earlier with my ex girlfriend and at that point i dont have such problem i was able to do it. I have no such health problems and i am not taking any other medications. Can I take viagra or which medicine can help. Also suggest me other food which can help me in this situation. Thanks
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...., I can understand your concern... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices.....Consult sex therapist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.