Erectile disorder

Base of penis is thin and end is thick. So don't getting proper erection. Also having PE problem. Please suggest.
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need to consult an andrologist for further opinion and counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?