Erectile Disfunction

I ve been experiencing ED since last 3 to 4 yrs. Previously the issue was not as much as it is now. I am unable to maintain an erection and require constant stimulation/ masturbation to keep the penis erect. Since past few months i am unable to maintain erection during intercourse too. In short, penis is neither hard enough, nor does the erection last long enough. Kindly advice. I am 38 yrs old. Weight is 62 kgs. I do exercise regularly. I dont smoke or drink at all. I do have a history of heart ailments in my family. Never tried viagra.

Doctor Answers (1) on Erectile Disfunction

Hi Since there is a family history of heart problems in the family, please get screened for diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid function and male hormone levels in your body. Please contact your doctor. Try and avoid stress and anxiety. You could take L-Arginine sachets once a day. If that does not help you could try viagra but only if you do not have any heart conditions.