Eraction problem
I have reaction problem I have diabetes from last 10 years and recently I got married so please help me
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
First consult an andrologist for opinion and proper counselling. Before it is too late.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?