Eractile dysfuction

I have married last year in march till i have not do intercource with my wife in that time my private part is not strong and big in size , I mastrubated daily in once or two times . What is treatment what should I do?

Doctor Answers (6) on Eractile dysfuction

Dr. Amol Bamane Mumbai | Ayurveda
Try the following remedy it will surely help you Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning Causes: • Anxiety • Incorrect diet • Unhealthy lifestyle it will surely help you.
Maintain Healthier Routine n exercise with Balanced diet for better nutrition.....व्यायामं स्थैर्य कराणाम श्रेष्ठ।। so exercise with ur coach.. is must. Till u consult AYURVEDIC Dr for getting fit at bed....have bij majja of jack fruit, mango, kamalkakdi, khajur, Shrikand with jaiphal, lavang, saffron, take support from Yoga coach for Ashwini mudra, shalabhasan..so on not d least have open attitude n sleep well
You are stuck up in this situation because of  insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. Just let me know your age, height, weight and other symptoms if any so as to arrive at perfect prescription.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
It is not necessary to have a big thing, vagainal passage is only about 2-3 inch deep. Sexual satisfaction is all about how you go about the act. If erection is the problem there are many medication available but prescribing one without knowing proper reason is not appropriate... I would suggest that do not refrain yourself from sex because of size, there are various techniques for partner satisfaction, e.g foreplay. For more clarification or consultation do call... Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Dr. Sanjay Erande Pune | Ayurveda
As you have said, you are doing  masturbation daily 1 to 2 times a day ,as it is not good for your health .Rather than masturbation ,intercourse with your partner is beneficial for your health. Take ayurvedic treatment from a ayurvedic physician. Ayurvedic medicines like Makardwaj/Vrishya vati...etc containg shilajit ,vanga,musali, ashwagandha , kavach,suvarna bhasma and many more with  Shrigopal tail for local application will be helpful
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices.... Consult sex therapist...