Eractile disfunction
When i use to masterbate i didnt feel any impotancy problem...bt the problem is when having make over with my girl friend i didnt feel any harden...am not 1st tym in sex...i having a girl friend before..bt the problm doesnt exist at that time...after a break up(with ex lover) after 1 year i have a new GF...bt now am not good in bed...she cares me..bt i feel ashamed... So i tried musli power tablets...yesterday but didnt get any effects...is that tablet useless???...oru how much time for it to work??? Please help docters...oru suggest a medicn available in market for instant harden...

Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, start a homoeopathy treatment for it as taking instant med for it would not be very much of good idea.