Eract X Granules L Arginine
Is Eract X Granules 10mg helpful in Erectile dysfunction and good erection and better sperms.Kindly suggest

Hi, If you looking for a permanent solution for your Erectile dysfunction and Erection problems consumption of above medications not gonna solve your issue. Let me know explain you about your issue in brief - At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. There is a possibility that there could be issue with the blood supply towards your penis which seems to be impacting your performance. However this issue is not a cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
You can either consult a sexologist or you can reach out to me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
There are few better option available Very effective medication available chat online
Better option are there