My dad is suffering from epileptics. He frequently has its attack and becomes unconcious. Please suggest it's solutions.
views-icons 20 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. epilepsy should be evaluated thoroughly. ct scan of brain to  find out any lesions is must. certain blood investigations are also necessary. consult a physician or a neurologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?