Is epidimytis caused due to excessive masturbation?? What are the reasons for it. And I read somewhere that epidymitis is caused may be caused due to gonorrhoea/ chlamydia. I never had sex so is it possible that I am having epidymitis due to gonorrhoea/ chlamydia??? Pls ans..

Hello there. You might be having it because of either reflux of your urine through the ejaculatory ducts or due to urinary tract infection that has travelled that route. The latter route is rare. Sometimes the infection may even travel through blood. So you need to go get itself checked out by a surgeon and get certain tests done to come to a exact diagnosis. Gonorrhea etc are transmitted sexually so I wouldn't think you have those because you are sexually inactive. Regards