Dear sir a week ago I was feeling pain in a blood vessel joining to left testes and I was thinking to go to the urologist.but I don't feel the pain now and can't even feel the lump in epididymis. The lump was there before.is this epididymitis self-healable? If I chose to go to doctor what should i say because neither I feel the lump neither pain..please guide me.
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Andrologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Mention your past complaints and consult a urologist.He will examine and advise medication or investigation accordingly
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?