Ent emergency
Most of the time of the day...my right nostril remains clogged... Its mostly one sided..sometimes relieved on standing up or walking...the discharge is thick yellow...and on blowing hard...there is a reeling sensation...its very uncomfortable... And making breathing difficult during sleep...what shall I do?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You most probably have a deviated nasal sinusitis with recurrent Chronic Rhinosinusitis. Please meet an ENT Specialist to examine you to confirm the diagnosis and manage it appropriately.
Use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city using previous patient feedbacks to guide you.