Enquiry related to hair and skin
Can pumpkin seed oil and apple cider vinegar prevent male pattern baldness and also stop acne and pimples...my doctor has recommended it for me...is it true?

No..You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.