Enormous teeth pain

Couple of years back, one of my teeth from the front started to decaying in a very slow manner while small white peices from the teeth started peeling off.Visting doctor for teeth twice in two years they suggested me to take it off but I did not.Right now from the past two days I suffering enormous pain on the same teeth.Could anyone please suggest me a temporary solution?

Doctor Answers (4) on Enormous teeth pain

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
My first honest suggestion to you will be to avoid looking for a temporary solution..... the underlying pathology causing the pain can get aggravated with time and it is always advisable to prevent such occurrences.... please visit your dentist soon because probably you require RCT which should not be delayed more....
Regards....
As you said that teeth was getting decayed, it indicates that the pulp is now infected causing pain.You would need antibiotics to control the infection . Visit a dentist to restore your tooth.
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Best temporary solution is clove or clove oil or tooth ache. But its since two days you have been in pain, I strongly suggest you seek definitive dental treatment.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, it may be due to exposed teeth pulp, or may be infected causing you pain, if infected you need to take antibiotics and painkillers to control infection and pain, but they are always temporary, please follow your doctors advice for permanent relief,, there are new prosthesis available to fill the gap as normal teeth. Please consult dentist for prescription.