Enlarged spleen
I got my ultrasonography done and found out about enlarged spleen. Are their any dietary precautions and medications for same. And which specialist should i refer to?
111 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Heloo there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your health too. Enlarged spleen has many lot of reasons. But then most of the time reasin for this condition would be infection. Just consult your general practitioner for your further help and evaluation and treatment. There are no specific food for enkarged spleen. Medications would be given accordingly by your doctor after he has evaluated you. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Symptoms of enlarged spleen
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.