Endometrosis and PCOS

My wife is suffering from Endometrosis and PCOS for more than 1 year. We have consulted Gynae-specialists and she has been following the prescribed medicines and have been trying to get pregnant (having intercourse regularly from 9th to 22nd day from last cycle). My wife has a 28 cycle which has never shifted till now. She does not experience acute lower abdominal pain or abnormal heavy flow during periods. However, she is still not able to conceive. Please suggest what shall we be doing now. I am 34 yrs old and my wife is 33.

Doctor Answers (2) on Endometrosis and PCOS

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
There is hope and I can help.If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Aparnaa Panda Bangalore | Gynecologist
Ur semen analysis has to be done. If normal then Laproscopy has to be done for ur wife to test the tubes and  treat endometriosis and PCO.