Endometrisis
During periods heavy stomuch pain and not able to conceive. Please help my sister on this problem. She has endometrices problem

Dr. Harisha N L

Menstrual cramps may be caused by identifiable problems, such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids. Treating any underlying cause is key to reducing the pain...I would recommend that you take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs...Supplemental hormones are sometimes effective in reducing or eliminating the pain of endometriosis. That's because the rise and fall of hormones during the menstrual cycle causes endometrial implants to thicken, break down and bleed...if no improvements you can go for surgery...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.