Heavy pain in periods
My periods continues for 7 days and during periods i feel high pain in my stomach. Sometimes the pain is unbearable. For last 4 months i feel like vomating tendancy and i can't eat anything. I have been consulting many doctors physically but all my efforts leads to failurs. i am unmarried.

Hello.. You might be having dysmenorrhea .. In primary dysmenorrhea nothing can be done .. Just have to manage with pain killers , in secondary dysmenorrhea cause can be identified ... For that you may have to do some investigation like ultrasound, blood check up , Consult gynaecologist.