Pain in the lower right abdomen. Conducted ultrasonography in which the physician referred to gynecologist stating that a cavity is found outside of uterus
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand how you feel and it is worrisome when something unusual going on with our body. But do.not worry there is a solution for everything. We could have helped you better if you would have uploaded your scan reports. But then we could only suggest you to have a follow up with the same doctor for your management. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?