Endometriosis
Hi,29yrs old female and unmarried girl.living in Mumbai. I have 7.7*6.5cm endometriotic cyst on my left ovary and 3cm endometriotic cyst on right ovary.I am having horrible pain since 6 months as medications didnt work for me.Next week I m going for a laparoscopic for the first time.Post surgery to avoid endometriosis doc may give me lupron injection ,but I m scared to take it as I have read many side effects of lupron. Few months back i had started taking Ovaral G and Danogen together(as given by other doc) ,i had experienced heat in my body and panic attacks due to the feeling of such heat and then i had started sweating,my heartbeats was very faster,I had some suicidal thoughts also as i was in depression due to the tablets,so i had stopped those pils long back.Please guide is it true that lupron have mental side effects and Can I experience that heat again because of lupron as I don't want that horrible experience and panic attacks again?? .Please guide.

Hello, Please follow your doctor's advice. Lupron may cause some side effects but they are manageable. Follow up with your doctor.
Consult ayurvedic gynecologist to avoid endometriosis in future that is after laparoscopy. Detoxification Panchakarma treatment especially Basti and vaman or virechan and ayurvedic medicines with modification in diet and lifestyle will help you to restore metabolism naturally and repair hormonal Imbalance.
Your doctor has planned correct line of treatment for you. Lupron may have side effects but you should be able to adapt in few days. Mental side effects are rare but know. Also, it is the best treatment available to prevent endometriosis post surgery. Please discuss your concerns with your doctor as well

Treatments for endometriosis First period after laparoscopy endometriosis What is endometriosis