Endometrial tuberculosis
PCR RNA can be be done by blood sample or should I go for endometrial biopsy? Waiting for your reply

Dr. Shashi Prabha Khare
Obstetrician 25 yrs exp Bhopal

diagnosis of tuberculosis of endometrium can be done by blood sample but endometrial pcr give clear view in blood site is not confirm
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Ghaziabad
if  you  want to  see  for  endometrial  TB. I  think  better  is  endometrial  biopsy  rather  blood  test
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
hi definite diagnosis for endometrial tuberculosis is definitely a biopsy which will show langerhans cells and culture of sheddings for bacilli before anti tuberculous treatment can be started. there have been reports of high false positive with the other test.

Endometrial biopsy for tb pcr