I have been detected with possible encondroma on right hand little finger. Further investigation needs to be done. Is bone grafting the only solution or it can be cured with medicines also?
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

No it requires surgical excision and bone graft ,consult orthopedic surgeon get treated
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?