Emergency pls answer
I have a small lump in my breast it is under the breast. It is just been 2 days since it has occurred buy it has reduced from the 1 day a lot. There was a pain now slowly everything is becoming alright but still i am very scared I am just an 18 year old. I have big breasts and I am an overweight person. The lump is slowly been going away but when I touch the lump i feel that there is a small hole in between like its not that it's a full lump. It's a small lump and it's red only today it feels like a small donut type. And it is under my breast but I feel it reducing day by day from the day it came ( it is just 2days)

Dr. Sameer Sahay
General Physician 9 yrs exp Pune

It's probably just a bunching up of glandular tissue which occurs due to hormonal effects and is sometimes related to monthly cycles. On the other hand pls show it to a gynaec or a surgeon to rule out an abscess (infection), though unlikely.