cardiologist-icon

Electrolyte imbalance

Hello sir, Please tell me about treatment, tests and department of above problem. It's been more than one year after my review of surgery i have detailed with the profile. Now i am not in any medication other than warfarin and penidure 12la I am having symptoms of electrolyte imbalance... prolonged usage of diuretics (amifru 40 for 5-6 months) may be one reason behind Symptoms: dizziness, thirst, confusion, depression...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I have gone through your case and the attachment also. No.where have you attached the reports of your electrolytes level. Whose diagnosis is it ? Is it your own diagnosis? Many things apart from the electrolytes cause those symptoms. Also, electrolytes refer to sodium, potassium, chloride largely. Are you taking about any particular electrolyte? Consult a physician in person for detailed evaluation and a proper diagnosis by a actual doctor. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.