Electric shock
I generally got electric shock on my fingers when i was small but now my thumb has swollen does electric shock cause harm to brain i am dedicated about my health i see there is no skin growth on my thumb

Hello there. You got shock when you were a child right? So that happened and its gone now. It's not necessary that your thumb is swelling because of the shock which you had in the remote past. It didn't cause damage to brain if you are able to do all the general activities, talk, walk, read, write etc. Consult a psychiatrist for further help. Regards