Electric shock
I generally got electric shock on my fingers when i was small but now my thumb has swollen does electric shock cause harm to brain i am dedicated about my health i see there is no skin growth on my thumb
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You got shock when you were a child right? So that happened and its gone now. It's not necessary that your thumb is swelling because of the shock which you had in the remote past. It didn't cause damage to brain if you are able to do all the general activities, talk, walk, read, write etc. Consult a psychiatrist for further help. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.