Elbow pain
I m having pain in my elbow, actually it was old small accident which took almost a year bt the pain comes sometime and sometimes it doesnt hurt so much...kindly suggest.

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

Consult an orthopaedician... u may have to take an x ray to decide the course of treatment.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello It's very difficult to comment without examining you and without necessary Investigations Kindly consult local orthopaedic surgeon
Hello.....i can understand your problem... X Ray is required to know what happened ???it could be malunion ,myositis ossification, you must consult orthopedic surgeon in the nearest hospital , if you haven't got it treated properly then pain will persist... ........