Elbow is not straight.
Around 12 years ago, I fell down from a tree and got my elbow displaced, so we rushed to a nearby doctor and got it fixed. But it's not straight. I want to know whether it can be realigned properly.

Dr. Rajat Jangir
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Jaipur
This cubitus varus or gunstock deformity. This can be well managed by a surgery. Consult orthopedic surgeon. Regards
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, From what I see from the picture ,you have a deformity in your elbow called cubitus varus or gun stock deformity. It is caused due to a malunited supracondylar fracture you sustained when you were 12 years old. The deformity can be corrected by means of a surgery. Please consult an orthopedic surgeon.