chest-icon

EKG 2decho normal but...

Hi! I am getting slight chest pains in my both side of chest basically around oesophagus and below the left and right armpit to shoulder which can be relieved by changing position or taking rest. I had my ecg and 2d echo done which turned out to be normal. Also my creatinine test and chest X rays were normal ultimately doctor did not prefer for any further tests claiming it to be a muscular strain. I am quite relaxed now as it is not related with my heart I think? But I want to know are there any other possibilities I need to check or I need rest and it will go away.

Doctor Answers (2) on EKG 2decho normal but...

Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. it could be a muscular pain as suggested. It could also be due to bronchitis or GERD. you will need to undergo a pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis. GERD also needs to be tackled. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Dr. Pankaj K Bang Mumbai | Pulmonologist
It may be due to muscular strain or excess gas in stomach with reflux