Ejaculation Problem

Hi, I am unmarried. I masturbate almost every night and for the past few months. i am facing problem that my semen is not secreted freely liked it should. But, If i masturbate after one week then ejaculation is normal. Also, one night i had sex with my girlfriend and there was no issue with ejaculation's 5-6t times straight but if i masturbate the problem remains that it doesn't ejaculate.. is it normal ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Ejaculation Problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Masturbation is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...