Ejaculation in 2 mins

I have been married 5 years back. I ejaculate with in 2 minutes during intercourse. The tightness of penis reduces immediately. M used lox 2% for not getting ejaculate in 2 mins it it affects sure but tightness does last long for more than 2 minutes. I have got stamina Can I get any solution

Doctor Answers (1) on Ejaculation in 2 mins

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation...if no improvements medical treatment needed..Medical treatment for premature (early) ejaculation includes several options. Any serious primary medical condition should be treated; for the purposes of the following discussion, the male is assumed to be healthy, and premature ejaculation is assumed to be his only problem. In addition, any accompanying erection problem (eg,erectile dysfunction) should be treated; various methods are available, and excellent success can be expected. Accordingly, treatment of concomitant erectile dysfunction (ED) is mentioned only in passing. To achieve the best outcome the female partner should be included as fully as possible in the treatment and counseling sessions. Pharmacologic therapy may include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or desensitizing creams...consult psychiatrists they will help you..