Efil 5 mg Tablet
Hi For Sex performance I got the reference to use Efil 5mg. 1 tablet per day after breakfast. Post that I got to know it has some effects. Pls suggest it's good to use or do I have some other alternate medicines. Thanks

Never take such tablets on regular basis. They have many side effects. excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis..which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction,shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc....Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health.  Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this platform .and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Gud luck .may god give you all wellness.
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved need few more detail history masterbation etc There r ways and means to overcome this problem Take proper knowledge about this first will guide u online counselling and advice is very nessesary then only using medication alone
come online for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now
Hi, Dear Sir as you are just in your early 30’s you have a long life waiting ahead of you. Consuming efil 5mg might give you temporary improvement with your issue but simultaneously it has got many side effects like headache, muscle pain, flushing etc. However there you need to take proper treatment and medications for your issue to get resolved.
You need to connect with me either online or in person. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress. Avoid masturbation and avoid watching porn.
Chat online