Edima in Kidney
My Father had an swelling in his ankle, falling short of breath & Acute Gastritis. So we consulted a physician near malleshwaram. He manually examined, checked for BP & sugeested for Blood check up. Based on that it was informed that he has diagnosed with edima in his kidney, His sodium level has been dropped & mentioned a diseases pertaining to kidney something like "Ketiyosis". So would like to know the best hospital with excellent doctors pertaining to the above symptoms to get a detailed checkup & treatment.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 12 yrs exp Madurai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Please visit any multispecialty hospital ASAP. If you are in malleswaram and cost is not an issue, you may find nearby hospitals like Columbia Asia/ Manipal northside/ Ramiah. The medications will need reviewing. Please consult a Nephrologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.