ED What medicine to take?
Hello, I am 112 kg in weight. I had High BP in the past. I am healthy other ways. I don't get good hard rock erection of my Penis. I used to earlier. I am diagnosed with E Coli in Urine culture. I have Antibiotics Ciplox 500 mg with Alfoo 10 mg for prostate infection given by Urologist. I have Asthma so taking Romilast10mg. Cetrizen for Urticaria. BP I was taking Nebistar2.5 mg. Please give me medicine Allopathy for ED.
117 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

First...loose ur wt .do yoga n ecercise. U may take tb .sildenafil 25 mg  but consult ur doctor first. .. Or tk..ayurvedic......chadraprabha vati..nd nrihat bañgeshwar ras wd milk
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.