Ectopic pregnency problem
I had ectopic pregnency. Doctor found in 8 th week and shot methotrexate injection. At that time hcg levels 39000.after week doctor prescribed folitrax-5 tablets for ten days. After usig the first tablet the next day bleedingstarted. It was no pain and bleed normally. After one week of bleeding my hcg levels the problem clear or not In usg scan 3 cm mass in rt tube

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....... No problem ,your beta hcg level is dropping and ultrasound shows no gestational sac. Transvaginal ultrasound gives more acuuracy .. Beta hcg will drop further below 1000. . Next time plane carefully.. Get ultrasound scan as soon as you conceive.. Chance of repeated ectopic pregnancy is more...