Eating raw tomatoes daily
Can i eat raw tomatoes(not cooked) daily ? What will happen ? is it ok ? Are it will digest to me ?

It is generally advised to take uncooked tomatoes to retain all the nutrients lost during heating. But eating raw has its demerits like the increase in probability of food borne infection. Tomatoes also contain a lot of oxalates and are generally avoided in renal stone diseasez
I wouldnt advise to eat raw tomatoes everyday. Limit it to maybe 4 days/ week

+149
Chat with a doctor
The are said to  reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K. Take only 1 or 2 but not more thsn that
consult me for more details