Eating habits
My daughter who’s running 7 years is active at all times but refuse to eat everything. She is taking food very less

Introduce innovation ideas in her diet. And give pediasure powder. Stop outside foods and packets foods junkfoods. Balanced diet n nutrition and protein diet is very necessary for her at this age to increase height and weight Contact me through practo direct consultation surely help you to

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+137
Chat with a dietician
Hello practo User, Don't worry we know how to prepare a diet plan taking in consider their likes and make them healthy in little amount. School going children diet plan include . To find the cause of rejection of food. . To ask their like and dislike and prepare A plan tomeet their daily requirement of nutrients . Help them to protect them from disease and to build immunity and many more Before prescribing anything we need some information like your vitals ,Family history, Lifestyle, medical history, daily routine and many more. So ,if you want you can contact us directly through this link
For more information and to contact me directly visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for her.