Eating habits
Does eating in a plastic container increase the risk of gating cancer? can I use plastic containers to warm my food in microwave?

No, There's no conclusive evidence linking the use of plastic and risk of cancer. Yes, Microwave-safe plastic containers and wraps are safe to use in the microwave to warm up the food. But plastic containers not intended for use in the microwave could melt and potentially leak chemicals into your food. So avoid microwaving containers that were never intended for the microwave