Eating and sleeping problem
Hi, my niece is 2 year old. She has a proper meal and sleep timings. But from last week she is not eating properly, refusing to take meal inside her mouth or either spitting the food outside. And since 2 days she is sleeping late in the night like 3 am or 4 am. Kindly tell me what could be the reason behind all these behavior? Thank you in advance

It could be because of teething issues which normally resolves in a few days , but we have to monitor whether child is active,  passing urine frequently,  no fever. Or it could be some throat infection for which you need to show to some doctor.
just wait for 2 to 3 days , if child is active and no fever, no fast breathing,  passing urine frequently. if not show him to a doctor