Ears are red with heatout
My skin is irritating but no red rashes.and its itching.. and my ears are red and heat.. please suggest me which tablet i need to use for cure

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan
You can have the OTC anti-allergic medication till you find a Dermatologist.
Avoid Self Medications.