Early pregnancy
Dear sir / maam I had an intercourse with my boy friend n by chance i got pregnant its been 4 weeks please help n suggest me what to do.
196 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. The best option is to see a gynaecologist who will examine you and discuss what you would like to do. They can also discuss with you the medical or surgical options should you decide you do not want to continue with the pregnancy. I would urge you to discuss ongoing contraception also so that you do not face a similar problem again in the future. If you believe you might have been exposed to sexually transmitted infection please also discuss this issue with your doctor as it will need further tests and treatment. Please do not hesitate to see your doctor as soon as possible because they have experience of several thousand such cases. Your confidentiality will also be maintained.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.