Early Ejulication

My friend is facing this issue with his girlfriend that he is not able to perform sex for considerable time, he is reaching climax much before than his girlfriend, he is worried about this issue think that it might harm his future, is this any kind of deficiency? Will he be able to lead a normal married life?

Doctor Answers (2) on Early Ejulication

There may be some anxiety issues..having spicy food, excessive tea, coffee or any kimd of addiction. The person needs some.counselling and supportive medications..
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Seems like a case of premature ejauculation.. Do not worry it is curable... I suggest you to have healthy diet, and maintain good hygienie and healthy lifestyle.. You do exercises daily.. Self motivational therapy is the best...apart from that medications can also be given depending on the requirement... Consult a physician