Early ejaction
Dear sir      I am suffer from early ejection & not have hard eraction, I am 38 yrs old didn't get marry till now bcz of this daieses, & my parents force me to marry now.         I haistate to tell any one it is first time I tell this to any one.    Is it curable or not is it cure able in how many days I fully fit.

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good morning thnxs for your Question.    dont worry abt it . i think u should marry becanuse ur age is advance and late marriage will affect on your fertility potential. regarding early ejeculation  u should consult sexologist regarding that. its not big issue dear