Early climax during sex
I don't know how to frame this question medically but I have been suffering from an early climax during sex with my girlfriend. I can't bear the look on her face when I climax early. She likes oral but oral sex make me end up soon. I can clearly make out she is not happy with it. I am afraid of her losing interest in sex at this early stage of my life. I request you to please help me with a proper solution coz I feel it very awkward to tell this to my family doctor.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Early ejaculation is your problem take Tab Duralast Dapoxetine 30mg 4 hour before sex or go far Vacuum erection device or kegal's exercise.