Ear probleum
I have been feeling a noise in my left ear then I consulted an ENT then he diagnosed that your ear wall has deviated from his original place after that I got relief but there is still a little noise in my left ear what is the problem

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

ENT specialist must have told you that your ear drum has deviated from its normal position. it happens in cases of eustachian tube dysfunction where a tube connecting your nose and throat gets blocked. it results in retraction of ear drum leading to blocking sensation and sound in the ear. if your symptoms have started since few days or week then it may resolve on its own. if its there for long time then it needs proper evaluation and treatment especially of nose
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to get an audiometry done and proceed - Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar