Ear problem
My mother met with road accident, after the operation, ear discharge sliva when she take meal, Doctor's said after the accident the jaw position has been changed, that's why this problem coming out, kindly suggest me what should I do, and doctor said for another surgery
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Your mother's case is a complicated one. Take her to either AIMS / Safdarjung/ Gangaram hospital. She should be treated in the dept. of ENT and facio- maxillary surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?