Ear Problem
My mother met with an accident , doctors done two operation first operation for face and second for ear, after these operation liquid type fluid came out from my mother's ear, when she take meal, I have attached ear operation and ear ct scan report , kindly suggest me it's need another operation or it will be recover by medicinea
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well as per the reports there are collection s of fluid in the auditory canal, mastoid air cells too...we need to drain it  by intervention only...I suggest you to follow up with the doctor and go for the required procedure...after the procedure you can be out on oral drugs also...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.