Ear Problem
My mother met with an accident , doctors done two operation first operation for face and second for ear, after these operation liquid type fluid came out from my mother's ear, when she take meal, I have attached ear operation and ear ct scan report , kindly suggest me it's need another operation or it will be recover by medicinea

Hello.. Well as per the reports there are collection s of fluid in the auditory canal, mastoid air cells too...we need to drain it  by intervention only...I suggest you to follow up with the doctor and go for the required procedure...after the procedure you can be out on oral drugs also...thank you