Ear Problem
My mother met with an accident , doctor has done two operation one related to face injury second related to ear , but there is a problem in my mother ear, after the operating liquid came out from my mother's ear, when she take meal or any other food, discharge summary of first operation I have been attached and in second operation of ear the doctor diagnosis right external auditory canal stenosis . They operate her. But after the both of the operation the liquid came out from the ear, kindly suggest me what should I do, is it need another operation or it will be recover from the medicines
99 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

The two pages you have uploaded are only regarding the first surgery where face reconstruction was done by faciomaxillary surgeon. Please upload information regarding ear surgery and any imaging study reports regarding ear(high resolution CT scans of temporal bone)
Next Steps
setup a private online consultation with the reports and I will help you out.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.