Ear Problem

My mother met with an accident , doctor has done two operation one related to face injury second related to ear , but there is a problem in my mother ear, after the operating liquid came out from my mother's ear, when she take meal or any other food, discharge summary of first operation I have been attached and in second operation of ear the doctor diagnosis right external auditory canal stenosis . They operate her. But after the both of the operation the liquid came out from the ear, kindly suggest me what should I do, is it need another operation or it will be recover from the medicines

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear Problem

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
The two pages you have uploaded are only regarding the first surgery where face reconstruction was done by faciomaxillary surgeon. Please upload information regarding ear surgery and any imaging study reports regarding ear(high resolution CT scans of temporal bone)
setup a private online consultation with the reports and I will help you out.